FAQ & Terms (Gift Cards)
Frequently Asked Questions & Terms
1. How long is the validity of the gift card?
- Existing value in the gift card is valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card. Kindly drop us a message if you'd like to check your balance.
3. Can more than one gift card be used towards a purchase?
- Yes. A customer can redeem another gift card during checkout.
4. Can a gift card be used to pay for shipping and taxes?
- Yes, gift cards are applied to the final order total which includes shipping and taxes.
5. Can gift cards be used in conjunction with a discount code during redemption?
- Yes, gift cards are a form of payment.
6. Can gift cards be reloaded?
- No, you can't reload a gift card.
7. Can you buy a gift card for someone else?
- If you plan to buy a gift card for someone else, then you need to forward the gift card email to the recipient.
8. What happens when the total order value is less than the gift card amount?
- If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, then the customer is prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.
9. Can the gift card be exchangeable for cash? Can it be refunded?
- Value in this gift cannot be exchanged for cash nor can it be refunded.
10. Can you use promocode to get discounts on gift card purchase?
- No, there is no discount for gift cards.